Wednesday 29 September 2010

Music

I have contacted one of my friends Lee Warren to help me create music for my pitch and hopefully the final film. Lee has just graduated in Music Technology at Derby University.

Here is my message to him:

'

For the music I would like a couple of tracks if you can do it in time but if not one will be fine for the presentation. I would like one to be kind of alien/ maybe mechanical sounding and quite repetative for when she is going about her normal life in the window. The second track needs to be more anxious and maybe more human? if possible to go along with the escape, climaxing in the relief when she has escaped maybe? It could be all frantic and then suddenly calm.'

I think this would suit the film best and I look forward to hearing the results, hopefully within the next week or so, in plenty of time for my pitch so that I can incorporate it into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment